Change your password
If you already know the password to your computing account you can change it using the form below.
Your password must be:
- At least 8 characters long, but no more than 12 characters long
Your password can’t be:
- Easy to guess
- A previous password
- All numerical
- A normal dictionary word (forward or backward)
- Based on your username, first name, preferred name, surname or your old password
- You cannot use a space or any of these characters: . * : @ | # \ % , ; $ & £ < > + ' "
Other password tips:
- You are encouraged to include numbers and punctuation, and mixed case
- The characters in your password should be mostly different
- Your password is confidential; you must not tell it to anyone else